[NEohioPAL] BTOTS AUDITION WORKSHOP

Steven {Steve} Brown via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 29 06:31:19 PDT 2014

Just a reminder that our audition workshop is THIS Saturday, August 2. Whether you're auditioning for our production of Oliver!, a school group, or a play or musical at another theater, this is a great opportunity to get some one on one feedback and instruction on your audition material.

Here's what you need to know:
Ages: 8 - Adult
Cost: $10 for summer camp participants, $15 for everyone else
When: Saturday, Aug 2; 10 AM - 12 PM
Where: 4440 Oakes Rd in Brecksville
Bring: 32 measures of a musical theater song, a one minute monologue (does not need to be memorized), dance or other comfortable shoes

We'll work with you on whatever you bring, but in order to make sure we have enough time to work with everyone, please limit your material to 32 measures of a song and a one minute monologue!

Feel free to contact us with any questions. Brecksville Theater on the Square hope we'll see you this Saturday!

Email to theater at btots.org<mailto:theater at btots.org> for information!

*BTOTS gratefully acknowledges the citizens of Cuyahoga County for their generosity through Cuyahoga Arts & Culture.