[NEohioPAL] " Arts for All " presents Camp Jukebox. North Canton Playhouse outreach program

North Canton Playhouse via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 30 09:06:49 PDT 2014

North Canton Playhouse - "Arts For All"  (previously known as VSA)

Presents:

 Camp Jukebox turns 16!

Come see “Camp Jukebox 2014!” – a talented group of individuals of all
abilities (specifically those with disabilities) showcasing their dance
abilities.  Come show your support as we celebrate our 16th year of camp
programming!

On Friday, August 1, Camp Jukebox will be performing at 6:45 pm in downtown
Canton during First Friday.  They will be at the 5th street parking lot
between Cleveland Avenue and Court Avenue. (for those of you who have watched us
in the past at North Canton’s Main Street Festival, note our location has
changed).

Campers and Peers will be busy all week at GentleBrook in Hartville
preparing for two performances.  One for family and friends Friday
afternoon at 1:00 pm at GentleBrook and Friday evening at 6:45 pm at Frist
Friday.

Opening at 6:00 pm will be dancers from A Time to Dance in North Canton,
several of which are Camp Jukebox Peers.

Camp Jukebox is an outreach of The North Canton Playhouse.  Camp is
sponsored by the Stark County Board of DD.

Delorna Toy
Office Administrator
North Canton Playhouse
330-494-1693