[NEohioPAL] The Networking Event of the Year

Kristina Michelle via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 31 22:42:39 PDT 2014

The Indie Gathering International Film Festival is coming up August 15th-17th at The Clarion Inn in Hudson, OH, and it's an event you don't want to miss!
This year's festival features over 100 films from around the world, film lectures/panels, acting competition, stunt competition, FX makeup competition, networking parties, a convention, special guests, and so much more.
Today, August 1st, is the last to for early competition registration and early weekend passes. Register online for your weekend pass or competition and save $10.
Ticket sales: http://theindiegathering.com/spectators.phpActing competition: http://theindiegathering.com/acting.phpStunt competition: http://theindiegathering.com/stunts.php
And if you're a filmmaker or business owner with something to promote to the indie film community, consider being a vendor at the event. We have just three tables left in our convention room. Visit http://theindiegathering.com/convention.php or contact kristina(at)worldeonline(dot)com for more information.
Come out to the festival and see why The Indie Gathering was previously voted one of the Top 25 Film Festivals and Best Festival for Networking by MovieMaker Magazine!
www.theindiegathering.comwww.facebook.com/TheIndieGathering