[NEohioPAL] BLACK HISTORY MONTH PLAY SEEKS A VENUE

Mark Little via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 1 07:05:18 PDT 2014

BLACK HISTORY MONTH PLAY SEEKS A VENUE

            I am a local playwright who has had works performed in various
venues in Northeast Ohio.  I have a play, perfect for Black History Month,
which contains insights into slavery and teaches the lesson, "Only through
education can a person be truly free to pursue his dreams."  The play
requires no set or extraordinary lighting or sound effects.  I would be
willing to produce and direct the play for no out of pocket cost for the
venue.  I would prefer it to be done for a school system as an event for
students.  To review the script of for more information, email Gregory J.
Lavelle at  <mailto:lavellearb at aim.com> lavellearb at aim.com or call at (440)
724-4538.