[NEohioPAL] We Need Y'All's Help!

Sparano, Jenniver via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 4 14:38:10 PDT 2014

It's almost time for

THE GREAT AMERICAN TRAILER PARK CHRISTMAS MUSICAL!

Y'all come see our first-rate cast -- Brian Bowers, Eileen Burns, Amiee Collier, Dan Folino *, Kevin Joseph Kelly, Pat Miller, Caitlin Elizabeth Reilly *, and Rachel Spence -- in a brand-new musical brimming with holiday cheer!

And don't forget our band -- Greg Cross, Jesse Fishman and Tim Keo -- under the leadership of Jordan Cooper!

As always, it takes more than just a great cast and a bodacious band to make the evening a success - we need help from our arts community!   The raffle is a great part of our event, so we're looking for raffle prizes...Do you run a theatre?  Own a business?  Work in a restaurant?  Provide a service?  Your donation of merchandise, certificates, or gift cards would be a great addition to our raffle!  All proceeds go to the AIDS Taskforce, so your donation is 100% tax deductible - and it is a great way to get the name of your business or organization in front of an audience who loves to go to the theatre and have a good time!  If you've got a donation for us, please e-mail Jenniver_sparano at keybank.com<mailto:Jenniver_sparano at keybank.com>!

Of course, the best way to help the cause is to see the show - and bring friends along!  Past year performances have sold out, so you'll want to get your tickets in advance:

To see the show at Weathervane Playhouse on August 18, 2014, visit http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/the-great-american-trailer-park-christmas-musical-2014-08-18 or call the box office at 330-836-2626.  Tickets to the Weathervane performance are $21, and benefit the Community AIDS Network / Akron Pride Initiative.  Tickets are for reserved seats, so buy early to get your favorite seats!  Weathervane Playhouse is located at 1301 Weathervane Lane in Akron's Merriman Valley.
To see the show at Cassidy Theatre on August 25, 2014, visit https://co.clickandpledge.com/advanced/default.aspx?wid=90421 or call the Taskforce at 216-307-2995.  Tickets to the Cassidy performance are $25, general admission, and benefit the AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland.  Cassidy Theatre is located at 6200 Pearl Road, in the Parma Heights municipal complex.

* Yes, they're AEA members!  Ms. Reilly and Mr. Folino perform with special permission of AEA, granted through the Theatre Authority.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.