[NEohioPAL] Find Your Voice Marketing Seminar for Actors Sunday 8/17/14 11am-3pm

Jean Zarzour via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 14 20:41:47 PDT 2014

*Find Your Voice - Voice Acting Institute* ​

* is celebrating 8 years in business!Ever wonder what students do in my
classes?*  *C​ <http://www.box.net/shared/fnumb66mnh>*

*lick Me ​To Find Out!​ <http://www.box.net/shared/fnumb66mnh>*

​Are you a working actor
ready to take your career to the next level?
Take the next

> ​*MARKETING SEMINAR*

*FOR ACTORS*​

*​Sunday August 17*
*11am-3pm*​

> [...]
> or video recording of any kind is prohibited.
> * Want feedback on your current demo?* There will also be an opportunity
> for a few participants to have their demo assessed during the 4 hour
> session. Honest but thoughtful feedback is always provided. I want you to
> succeed!
>
> *Testimonials From Seminar Attendees*
>
> *"I've attended a lot of workshops and seminars conducted by "professional
> artists" over the years but NONE of them were as informative and fun as the
> one Jean Zarzour offered. I can whole heartily recommend her because she is
> a working actor with credentials to prove it!**   -  Michelle Posner*
>
> *"This seminar will get you pumped up about your career! I have used
> almost all of the tips I learned from Jean (I mean there is a LOT to learn
> here) and since taking the course, I've landed an agent, done 5 voice overs
> in the past 4 months and am excited about doing more. This seminar is worth
> 5 X's what it costs. Don't tell Jean!*
> * - Joe McIntire  *
>
> *"Jean's workshop was just what I needed! Her insight into what a voice
> over demo should consist of was specific and right on target. With her how
> to, I was able to produce a demo and secure an agent."**  - Cathy Lynn
> Yonek*
>
> *" For those of you that think you have 'great voice', Jean's seminars
> will teach you that talent is just a small part of success. Work will not
> just land in your lap. The consistent marketing of your talent will make it
> much more possible, over time."** - Robert Sebastian*
>
> *"Jeans marketing class makes the difference between looking for work, to
> actually going out to get the gigs that are out there.  It's already paid
> off for me!"** - Tony Lettl*
>

> *For More information about this seminar and private training sessions,
> visit http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com
> <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com>* *or call Jean
> Zarzour at 216-832-6557 <216-832-6557>*
>
> * ​​**Jean Zarzour*
> *216-832-6557 <216-832-6557>*
> www.jeanzarzour.com
> *SAG-AFTRA, AEA*
> imdb <http://imdb.me/jeanzarzour>  twitter
> <https://twitter.com/Lipschtick> youtube
> <http://www.youtube.com/user/LipschtickProduction> linkedin
> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeanzarzour/> fb
> <https://www.facebook.com/jean.zarzour#!/jean.zarzour>
>
> ​*Find Your Voice-Voice Acting Institute* 8 week classes & Demo
> Production <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
> ​in Cleveland and at Donna Belajac Casting in Pittsburgh, ​
> since 2005 <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
> ​!​
>> *Donna Belajac Casting - Kids Acting Boot Camp Instructor July 21-25
> <http://www.donnabelajaccasting.com>*
>>

> *What's New! <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0953631/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1> Jean
> appears as Nurse Kelly on Devious Maids  ​now​ on mylifetime.com ​

​  See Jean as Pam in the feature film Looking For The Jackalope, in
theaters 2015!​