[NEohioPAL] Monster Walk charity event

ron g via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 20 08:06:13 PDT 2014

We are having our 2nd annual Monster walk charity event on Saturday September 20th at
The Five O’clock Lounge
11904 Detroit Ave, Lakewood, Ohio 44107

Admission is $5 plus 2 canned goods (everything goes to the Cleveland food bank)
We will have makeup artist on hand to do makeup for $10 or you can come dressed as a monster or a zombie

It’s fun for all ages and yes kids are 100% welcome

We are looking for vendors who want to come set up (there is no charge but please call and let us know if you are interested 440-714-7712)

Makeup starts at 1pm and will go to about 3:45ish because the walk is at 4pm we will walk about a mile block showing off our monster/zombie makeup

And remember it’s all for a good cause