[NEohioPAL] Rubber City Shakes seeks male actors -- paid

Alex Briski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 20 13:33:04 PDT 2014

Rubber City Shakespeare Company seeks male actors for our upcoming fall
repertory season. We are looking for men of all ages who can perform in one
or both productions. The Schedule is as follows:

August 31 - September 18th : Taming of the Shrew Rehearsals
                                                      Sunday - Thursday ;
6-10pm
September 21 - October 9 : Tis Pity Rehearsals
                                                  Sunday - Thursday; 6-10pm
October 12 - October 21 : Tech for both
                                              Sunday - Thursday 6-11pm
October 22 - 26 : Shows
October 30 - November 2 : Shows

This is a paid gig.  Please send a headshot and resume to Alex Briski --
alex at rubbercityshakes.com, as soon as possible. Thank you!

Alex Briski
Company Manager & Production Manager
*phone:* (614) 570-3716