[NEohioPAL] Piano Lessons in Akron

Melanie YC Pepe via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 21 11:07:13 PDT 2014

Dear Akron residents and those nearby,

Weathervane Playhouse is now offering Piano Lessons through our Studio
Series.  Our !  You can read a bit about our new instructor Rob Eubank
below!  Space is limited and are filling fast!

The Details:

  * *When:*Limited Availability Mondays and Tuesdays from 4-6
  * *What:*30 minute piano instruction
  * *Where:Weathervane Playhouse, 1301 Weathervane Lane, Akron, Ohio 44313*
  * *Cost:*$25/half-hour
  * *Who:*Anyone eager to learn!
  * *How: *To schedule lessons, call Sarah Bailey at330-836-2626 ext. 35
    <tel:330-836-2626%20ext.%2035>today!

Here is a little information on our new teacher:

/Mr. Rob Eubank is a proud 1985 graduate of Walsh Jesuit High School and after teaching English for 20 years at Archbishop Hoban High School, returned to his alma mater in 2010 where he currently serves as Walsh Jesuit High School's Director of Admissions.  He earned a B.A. in Education from the University of Akron and a M.L.S. from Kent State University.  Throughout his 24 year teaching and administrative career, Mr. Eubank has found various ways to pursue his passion for music by serving as piano instructor for St. Matthew Parish School, pianist for the Northampton United Methodist praise band, and lead keyboard and acoustic guitarist for the Northeastern Ohio Children's entertainment musical group, Zobapago.

Mr. Eubank and his wife Kimberly live in West Akron with their five children- Marie, Joshua, Sophia, Sarah-Kay, and Cooper./