[NEohioPAL] No Sex Please, We're British enters it's 2nd weekend at Huntington Playhouse.

Christopher Bizub via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 22 05:17:38 PDT 2014

No Sex Please, We're British
by Allstair Foot & Anthony Marriott

Directed by Chris Bizub

Performing:

8/14, 8/15, 8/16, 8/22, 8/23, 8/29, 8/30, 9/5, 9/6 at 8pm
8/17, 8/24, 9/7 at 2pm

at

Huntington Playhouse
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Huntington-Playhouse/116746108350009>
28601 Lake Road
Bay Village, Ohio 44140

Cast:

Peter - Steve Martin
Frances - Jena Gross
Brian Runnicles - Bob McClure
Eleanor - Meg Parish
Mr. Bromhead - David Hundertmark <https://www.facebook.com/homerun43>
Needham - Jordon Fleming
Supt. Paul - Ron Young
Susan - Natalie Romano
Barbara - Will Crosby

Synopsis:

A young bride who lives above a bank with her husband who is the assistant
manager, innocently sends a mail order off for some Scandinavian glassware.
What comes is Scandinavian pornography. The plot revolves around what is to
be done with the veritable floods of pornography, photographs, books,
films, and eventually girls that threaten to engulf this happy couple. The
matter is considerably complicated by the man's mother, his boss, a
visiting bank inspector, a police superintendent, and a muddled friend who
does everything wrong in his reluctant efforts to set everything right, all
of which works up to a hilarious ending of closed or slamming doors. This
farce ran in London over eight years and also delighted Broadway audiences.

Tickets:

Adults: $20.00
Seniors: $18.00 ($20.00 on Saturdays)
Students: $10.00

Box Office: (440) 871-8333

For reservations, contact our Box Office. Hours are Wednesday through
Saturday 1:00 - 5:00 P.M. with 24-hour voice-mail to assist you at other
times.

Any reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card at the time
they are made.

Performance times are 8:00 P.M. Friday and Saturday evenings and 2:00 P.M.
Sunday matinees unless noted on the calendar. Contact the box office for
matinee performance dates and special performance times.

We offer senior and student discounts for Friday evening and Sunday matinee
performances.

Reservations are strongly recommended to assure the best possible seats.

Also available is our Brass lounge adjacent to the theater for pre- or
post-performance parties at a nominal fee. Please inquire at the box office
for complete details.

For more information please visit our website at http://
huntingtonplayhouse.com/season.html or call the box office at (440) 871-8333