[NEohioPAL] Choreographer

Tom Fulton via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 25 09:50:18 PDT 2014

The Academy for the Performing Arts will be producing West Side Story,
opening October 30 directed by Tom Fulton.

Beginning rehearsals the second week in September.  Our original
choreographer became unavailable and we are now looking for a new one.  Ben
Needham is designing., Tom Fulton director, Marsha Snavely Music Director;
Chagrin Studio Orchestra (full pit orchestra) will be playing.  We're
looking for an experienced choreographer who knows the show.

Rehearsals are 3:;30- 6:30 weekday afternoons.  Saturdays 10-4.  WIth
flexibility. This  is a paid position -  commensurate with experience.

If you're interested please drop a note to Tom Fulton tomtq2 at gmail.com.

--
Tom Fulton (tomtq2 at gmail.com)
Director,