[NEohioPAL] New estate sale on Barkston (Highland Hts) - Fri/Sat, Aug 29-30, and some hours on Aug 31 & Sept 1

Lori Berenson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 25 10:12:30 PDT 2014

We are conducting a huge estate sale this weekend - the address is 874 Barkston - 2 houses from Rose Blvd., which runs off Wilson Mills Rd. (between Lander & Brainard).  You can also get to us from Ridgebury.
We will be open on Friday & Saturday between 9 and 6; and probably 9-1 on Sunday and Monday.  Feel free to call or text me at 216-789-5351 (cell) if you want to come either on Sunday or Monday, or another time, and we will work something out.

Here is a small list of items that we will have for sale this weekend:

Furniture - dining room set, 4 kitchen tables, lots of chairs (both rolling & stationary), 3 bedroom sets, living room furniture, oversized chair, electric hospital bed, round glass-top table with hole for umbrella, lamps (floor & desk), desks, and much more.

Walker, hanging garment bags, rugs, Purses & bags - Lululemon and others (many with brand names), Lots of computer & electronics - printer, phones, speakers, supplies for Dell Axim X51; Dell battery module T6476; lots of AC Power Adapters; CD player; cameras (old and new); Ink for a HP Photosmart Printer - brand new unopened packages - we have researched them and they should work on any HP Photosmart Printer.

Kitchen & household items - pots, pans, blenders, choppers, toasters, griddles; glassware; specialty linens; large pillows and pillow covers; blankets; sheets (many unopened); flatware; platters; coffee makers; toaster oven; punch bowl; rugs; jewelry cases; many sets of China, stoneware, kitchen canisters, glass & crystal bowls, plates, vases, and lots more.

Jewelry - costume & sterling

Collectibles - ceramics, glass, crystal, African carvings and much more

Kids clothing and miscellaneous - size 5-7 girls shoes; Eddie Bauer high chair, lamps, infant carriers, Pack-n-Play, cot and more; Games - adult & kids

Art - many paintings and prints

Misc - golf bag, clubs & cart; Gazelle glider; albums; garden misc; office supplies; tools; microwave oven; Yoga equipment; Massage chairs

Lots of new clothing - dresses, coats, jeans, shirts, bathing suits, skirts, sweaters - lots of cashmere; shoes (sizes 6-8 - some for young women and some for older women); hand-knit sweaters; lower prices on huge selection of ladies clothing (casual and work) - many with original tags (sizes 4 to 16) - blazers, blouses, capris / shorts, dresses, jackets, pants, skirts, sweaters, vests, workout clothes, jeans; Leather coats (mens and womens); sports coats & jerseys; ladies workout clothing (Lululemon and others)

Many more items being added every day!
Items priced to sell!