[NEohioPAL] Paid Tenor and Bass choir positions

bellissimasop@sbcglobal.net via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Aug 26 09:27:15 PDT 2014

Hello All!

Thanks for the response to my previous postings.

I all still looking for tenor and bass positionS for my east side synagogue Shabbat (Saturday morning) choir.

No weeknight rehearsals!

The details: 2 to 3 Saturday mornings per month.  8:30 am rehearsal, then service until noon.

No worries about Hebrew, no previous Hebrew language experience necessary, All text is in transliteration (phonetics).

Strong music reading ability is required.

Call Sharon
216-225-3439

Sent from my LG Optimus G Pro™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone