[NEohioPAL] Thank You for Your Support of ATFGC and CAN/API !

Sparano, Jenniver via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 28 13:23:45 PDT 2014

The cast and staff of

THE GREAT AMERICAN TRAILER PARK CHRISTMAS MUSICAL

are proud to announce that the production raised a total of $8,897.50 to benefit the AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland and the Community AIDS Network/Akron Pride Initiative!

As always, this was made possible by the support of our Northeast Ohio arts community - so
THANK YOU to our host theatres, Weathervane Community Playhouse and The Cassidy Theatre, for opening their doors to us!
THANK YOU to the many theatres, businesses and individuals who donated goods and services for our raffle!
THANK YOU to the organizations who helped us publicize the event with flyers, event listings, etc.!

And THANK YOU, especially, to those who attended either of our performances!   It may not feel like a single ticket purchase makes a difference...but every dollar raised DOES matter to these agencies, who are working tirelessly to reduce the spread of HIV and improve the quality of life for those of our friends, colleagues, family members and neighbors who are living with HIV and AIDS.  Through the ongoing support of our community, these annual benefit productions have raised a total of $105,540.20 over the last twelve years.

We'll be back for more crazy musical theatre fun next year...but until then, we encourage you to support these local agencies.

Thank you!

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.