[NEohioPAL] "Improv for Actors" - Classes Starting SEPT 7. Slots remaining!

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 28 14:31:32 PDT 2014

Untitled Document

  Chagrin Valley Little Theatre

    Improv for Actors

Improvisation is more than what happens when you forget your lines on stage!

**September 7 -- October 26, 2012
Sundays from 2:00 - 4:30 PM**

**Course Tuition: **$160
REGISTER BY SEPT 5th

*Visit the CVLT Box Office or call 440-247-8955
Chagrin Valley Little Theatre's
Red Barn Annex- 38 River Street, Chagrin Falls
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Chagrin+Valley+Little+Theatre>*

*Instructor: Tracy Cubbal*

Students will draw on the tools of character, relationship, and
environment to create believable, entertaining scenes that will enhance
the quality of both short form and long form improvisational structures.
Special emphasis will be placed on exploring alternatives to students'
"go-to" choices and generating a variety of answers to the question,
"What next?" Some previous improvisational or theatrical experience is
recommended. Students must be at least 16 to register.

    "Very warm, supportive, and non-judgmental. The best acting class
    I've ever taken!"
    "This class inspired me. A great confidence and self-esteem builder."
    "Learned to think on my feet and get over my fear. Great, great
    class -- just what I needed!" "Something that can urge the inner
    child out of almost anyone."

*About the Instructor*

Tracy Cubbal has been a fixture of the Cleveland improv scene since
2005. She has studied at the Annoyance, iO, and Second City in Chicago
and performed at venues in Cleveland, Columbus, Chicago, and New York.
Tracy performs with Point of No Return Improv in Cuyahoga Falls. She
runs Cleveland's weekly open improv jam.

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre is generously funded by Cuyahoga County
residents through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture and is supported by the Ohio
Arts Council.

  CVLT.org - 440.247.8955