[NEohioPAL] OPEN HOUSE at Shore Cultural Centre, Sat. Sept. 13, 12-3pm

Christine Cipriani via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 10 10:49:06 PDT 2014

This Saturday, Sept. 13th

OPEN HOUSE at Shore Cultural Centre
291 E. 222nd St, Euclid
12 to 3 pm

Many artists teach & work at Shore. We offer special events and productions throughout the year, and are home to the Euclid Symphony Orchestra.

Learn about all that happens at Shore, including our upcoming classes in visual arts, performing arts, fitness & well-being programs, and more.

A hint of what is offered in performing arts education--
Creative Movement and Dance Training for children, and Teen Modern Dance Technique and Repertory with Tom Evert
Chicago Steppin' Dance with Marvin Manifee
Traditional West African Dance with Tam Tam Magic
Lakeshore Dance offering ballet, tap, tumbling, and hip hop.
Leneghan Irish dance
DML Music & Theater Studio with Darryl Lewis
Youth Theater Classes, after-school & homeschool with Angela Miloro-Hansen
Music Classes (ages 4 and up), and Karaoke Fun! with Rhonda Harrell
Musical Development, all ages, with Julie Wesolek

Visit http://shoreculturalcentre.com/programs for full list of classes.

Join us this Saturday at our Open House and
* try your hand at a baton trick or flag skills
* watch a dance demo
* get loose with a hula hoop
* attend a mini Health Fair - blood pressure checks & yoga demo & snack
* meet exciting artists & teachers
* learn about Aikido
* enjoy an art activity
* check out a cartooning class (1pm-3pm)
* visit an artists studio
* enter a raffle  --
and more... !

Chris Cipriani