[NEohioPAL] Looking for a cello/piano combo for October 11 wedding

James Gutowski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 11 12:54:54 PDT 2014

I am looking for a cello/piano combo to play a wedding on the afternoon of October 11th.  I thought I had someone booked but it fell through.  The ceremony requires three pieces requested by bride and groom.  Some pre-ceremony music (musicians choice) would be helpful.  It's a short ceremony and the whole gig should last under 90 minutes. The ceremony is at Lakeland Community College.  If interested, please email me at jamesgutowski at yahoo.com.