[NEohioPAL] AUDITION: Host sought for short bi-weekly webisodes for a gardening website

Heather Rhoades via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 11 13:21:46 PDT 2014

GardeningKnowHow.com, a top online destination for all things gardening and
based here in Cleveland, is seeking acting talent to host a our short
bi-weekly webisodes on gardening tips and information.

The person selected for the position will be compensated for their time and
talent.

Comedic experience is a plus (we try to make the webisodes entertaining and
a little funny). Enjoying gardening will also be a MAJOR plus. The host
will be expected during show to get their hands and clothes dirty doing
demonstrations and should be ok with touching things like worms. You don't
need to be an experienced gardener but it will help if you actually enjoy
gardening. :)

Webisodes will be promoted via YouTube, Facebook and Twitter as well as on
our site.

Please send your resume, a headshot and any gardening experience to
heather at gardeningknowhow.com. We will contact you regarding the in-person
audition.