[NEohioPAL] GUYS & DOLLS SIGN FOR SALE

Steven Hoffman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 18 14:05:55 PDT 2014

We did GUYS AND DOLLS last spring and have a 3' high x 16' long sign,
red with silver trim, 3-D and wired with lights.  We flew it in at the
end of show.  It's sitting in our scene shop.  To be transported, it
could be split in two 8' sections and put on a truck.  On the off chance
someone could use it, we would love to sell it rather than destroying
it.  We have about $600 in it, but would sell it for $300.  If you're
planning to do this production, it would be an impressive add to your
set.  If interested, please contact me and I can email you a pic.  --
Steve Hoffman, Kenston Center Stage (steven.hoffman at kenstonapps.org)