[NEohioPAL] Dance Workshop with New York's Famous Broadway Dance Center!!!!!

Jonathan Webb via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 18 14:47:21 PDT 2014

On Saturday September 20th 2014 our friend from New York's Famous Broadway Dance Center, Pierce Cady-Penny will be returning to teach a 2 class workshop here at Shaker Dance Academy from Noon-3pm!

 Pierce Cady-Penny was born and raised in San Francisco until the age of nine where he and his mom moved to New York. At 16, he discovered dance and found the best of himself in it. Now with such credits as Miley Cyrus, Kiesza, Beyonce, RENT and Footloose Off Broadway, Pepsi and more, Pierce just wants to give back and explore movement. "I love dance, it's one of the last truths we have left in the world."

Cost: $45.00 for 1 class and $75.00 for 2 classes

Call now to book your spot, space is limited! His workshops fill up fast!!!
216-591-2300 or email info at shakerdanceacademy.net

Shaker Dance Academy
23440 Commerce Park Rd
Beachwood Oh 44122

Sincerely,
Jon & Tracey Webb
Shaker Dance Academy Inc.

Thank you.

Jonathan Webb, Owner
Shaker Dance Performing Arts Academy Inc.
23440 Commerce Park Road.
Beachwood, OH 44122
216.591.2300
www.shakerdanceacademy.net