[NEohioPAL] Upcoming FREE InsideCPH Events - The Little Foxes

Jason Bogdany via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 22 09:11:27 PDT 2014

Cleveland Play House's 99th season begins with The Little Foxes directed by Artistic Director Laura Kepley, now through October 5 in the Allen Theatre at PlayhouseSquare.  Tickets for students are just $15, and tickets for anyone under 35 are $25 - for more information, please go to clevelandplayhouse.com<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/>.

Be a CPH insider all season long!  With our insideCPH programs you'll get up-close-and-personal with the people and processes that make our work happen, all in a fun, informal and interactive setting.

Pre-show Conversations - Free for all ticketholders!
These fun and interactive 25-minute conversations happen right before the show in the Allen Theatre Complex. Pull back the curtain early and connect with the world of the play in an engaging and relaxed setting, beginning 45 minutes before every performance.

TalkBacks - Free for all ticketholders!
Stay after the show to continue the conversation our plays start! TalkBacks offer the chance to interact with the cast, creative team, local experts and fellow playgoers of Cleveland Play House's production of The Little Foxes in an open and lively Q&A about the play and the questions it raises.
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Sunday, September 28, 2014