[NEohioPAL] Seneca East High School Seeks Director for Spring Musical

Jennifer Wertz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 25 14:17:26 PDT 2014

Seneca East High School is currently looking for a director for our Spring
Musical (Feb 27, 28, and March 1). We are looking for someone who would do
an outstanding job with high school students.  Seneca East's musical has
been an excellent and first-rate production for many years, and we are
looking for someone to continue in that tradition. They can choose the
musical, and there is a healthy account to put on a very good show. If you
have any leads or know of anyone who would do a quality job, I would love
to speak with them. If you could, please just provide us with a name and
number/e-mail, and we can take it from there.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--

Don Vogt, Principal

Seneca East MS/HS