[NEohioPAL] VOICE LESSONS WITH SHARON SHAFFER

Sharon Shaffer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 7 18:41:03 PDT 2014

STUDY VOICE WITH
SHARON
SHAFFER

Hello All,
Have you been
thinking about taking voice lessons?

Consider joining me
in my private voice studio in Beachwood.

I specialize in
audition prep, repertoire choice, breath technique and music reading.

I have a master’s
degree in vocal performance and vocal pedagogy, have been singing professionally in opera and musical theater and teaching voice for 30
years.

My students have gone on to major in voice and musical theater at major
colleges and conservatories, are singing on Broadway and in LA, and locally are
performing with the Cleveland Orchestra Chorus, Cleveland Opera, Opera Circle,
the Beck Center, CPT, Dobama, Pickwick and Frolic and more…

No matter what your
age you can improve your voice and musicianship

.....and the first lesson is free.

I look forward to
hearing from you.

SHARON