[NEohioPAL] Free Career and Networking Event Oct 9th for Current Tri-C Students

Alex P. Michaels via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 7 17:52:59 PDT 2014

A Career Fair and Professional Networking event for current Tri-C students.
Linking Talent to Opportunity Thursday, October 9 at 11:00am to 2:00pm
Cuyahoga Community College Western Campus
11000 Pleasant Valley Rd., Parma, OH 44130

This free career & networking event is for current students in IT, Business, Visual Communications & Design & Liberal Arts to meet with leading NE Ohio companies to discuss career paths and currently available internship / Co-op opportunities.

There is No Cost to participate in this event but registration is required at event website.
Co-sponsored by the Career Center and NEOintern. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes.

Prelude2Cinema will be one of over a dozen companies at the event. We hope to see you there. We have included a Link to the Event at our Website.

Prelude2Cinema L.L.C.
http://www.prelude2cinema.com