[NEohioPAL] The 2380 Film Club Second Annual Short Film Festival

Logan Metcalf via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Oct 18 16:55:44 PDT 2014

The 2380 Film Club is hosting it’s second annual short film festival at The Nightlight Cinema, this December 1st! But we're going to need some films to air. Beyond the shorts that we're producing, we want this festival to be a celebration of Ohio creativity. We want to prove that the independent film scene is thriving here.

Because the festival is on December 1st, we're putting a deadline on submissions at November 23rd. The shorts should be no longer than 15 minutes. But besides that, there are no limits. Whether the story you're telling is fictional, documentary, experimental, or music video, we want to show it.

So spread the word. This is an opportunity to put your hard work on the big screen, to make it newly visible to many people.
--
To contact us for more information or to submit, please e-mail us at Project2380 at gmail.com. Submissions can be done with the video hosting website of your choice or by attaching a video to the e-mail. If none of those work, we are willing to use physical media.