[NEohioPAL] Beck Seeks Two Male Dancers for MARY POPPINS (correction)

Scott Spence via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 21 11:08:08 PDT 2014

Beck Center in Lakewood is seeking two (2) additional Male Dancer/Singers
for our holiday production of *MARY POPPINS*, running Dec. 5th thru Jan. 4th
.
Rehearsals begin this coming weekend. These are both stipended positions
for performers           18 years of age and older. We will consider a wide
age range for these positions----- ages
16 thru 45. Strong dance skills are a must. Must be comfortable singing
in choral and ensemble situations. No vocal solos required.

I*f interested, please reply to scottdavidspence at gmail.com
<scottdavidspence at gmail.com>* . We will make every effort to
find an audition time that fits your schedule.

The MARY POPPINS staff includes Director Scott Plate, Musical Director
Larry Goodpaster, and Choreographer Martin Cespedes.

Scott Spence
Beck Center Artistic Director