[NEohioPAL] ONE NIGHT ONLY: Silent Film Screamfest ft. "The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari"

Laura Strader via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 22 07:48:33 PDT 2014

Get into the Halloween spirit the right way:
with our showing of the famously creepy silent film,

"The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari"

This Saturday, October 25 only at the Canton Palace Theatre!

The annual "Silent Screamfest" tradition continues with our featured,
spooky silent film

with live accompaniment on the kilgen theatre organ by Palace organist,
Jay Spencer.

Film Synopsis: Francis and Alan visit a carnival where the amazing Dr.
Caligari is displaying a somnambulist able to answer any question. When
Alan asks him when he'll die, the man replies something no one wants to
hear...

DOORS OPEN: 7:00 PM
ADMISSION: $10, general admission
Tickets available at the door.
RATING: Not Rated
RUN TIME: 1 hour, 7 minutes

Canton Palace Theatre

605 Market Avenue North, Canton, Ohio 44702

Phone: (330)454-8172 | www.cantonpalacetheatre.org
<http://www.cantonpalacetheatre.org/>