[NEohioPAL] HALLOWEEN SWING DANCE! Slovenian Workmen's Home, 15335 Waterloo Rd, Saturday, October 25th. Dance lesson, Live band.

Valerie Salstrom via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 22 07:51:04 PDT 2014

Get your costume ready! We pull out all of the stops at this Halloween dance!

Easy & fun jitterbug dance lesson from 8pm-9pm. No need to attend with a partner because we always rotate partners.

The amazing jump blues & swing band Hepcat Revival from Toledo plays from 9pm until midnight.

Free-to-enter costume contest during the first band break at 10pm with great prizes for the top five best costumes!

$12 per person. No reservations needed. No discounts.
Tickets sold at the event only.

The Waterloo Ballroom at the Slovenian Workmen's Home is located in the very artsy and lively Collinwood neighborhood. The address is 15335 Waterloo Rd, Cleveland, Ohio 44110.

The Slovenian not only has a beautiful ballroom; they also have a well stocked bar. They have alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks of all kinds for sale--including a very special Slovenian beer- Lasko!

There are TWO parking lots to the right of the ballroom and there is also some street parking as well. However, if you can carpool with friends that would be recommended. We also have a security guard who keeps an eye on the hall and both parking lots.

For more info please email Valerie at info at gethepswing.com

Please see www.GetHepSwing.com for the most up to date information on dances, bands playing at the dances, classes, private lessons, school programs, and special topic workshops.

Valerie Salstrom
Owner of Get Hep Swing, Ltd.