[NEohioPAL] UH-OH...HERE COMES CHRISTMAS! at Clague Playhouse 11/07-12/07

Craigstadden via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Nov 1 15:05:38 PDT 2014

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® III mini, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

            Clague Playhouse, 1371 Clague Road, Westlake, will present a holiday favorite, Ernest Zulia and David Caldwell's Uh-Oh...Here Comes Christmas!, as the second production of its 86th season.

            This ensemble production draws on the writings of Robert Fulghum, author of the best-sellers All I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten and It Was on Fire When I Lay Down on It. By turns tender and humorous, lively and thoughtful, its sketches and songs explore the many facets of the Christmas season in America.

            Uh-Oh...Here Comes Christmas! is directed by Skip Corris. The cast includes Ed Conrad, Greg Dziama, Judy MacKeigan, Dennis Runkle, and Susan Weber.
            The production runs from November 7 through December 7 on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m. Tickets are $16 for adults, $15 for seniors (60+), and $10 for students with valid ID, and may be purchased by calling the box office at 440-331-0403 Wednesday through Saturday from 1–6 p.m.