[NEohioPAL] Greetings List - Beware of a scam that is going around...

Christopher Fortunato via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 3 11:25:00 PST 2014

Dear Fred,

Good to post this if you got something fishy like that call.  Rest assured, no legal process can start with a phone call esp from the IRS.  They always deal by mail.  In fact, the law holds that the IRS (among other govt offices) cannot be bound by telephone advice or directions.  Therefore, the IRS would never start legal process or collection procedures by phone.  Having represented persons now and then, you will always get mail from them

Christopher Fortunato