[NEohioPAL] "Just Plain Dance" @ Plain Local Community Center for the Arts

BRITTANY ECKSTROM via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 6 08:47:51 PST 2014

Just Plain Dance @ the Plain Local Community Center for the Arts
located at the Plain Local Community Campus at:

GlenOak High School
1801 Schneider St NE
 Canton, OH 44721

You've heard of dancing with the Stars...but now it's time for Just Plain
DANCE! Buy tickets now for this awesome event on Friday, November 14, 2014.
Unlike any other Plain Local event we've had before!

*Community members will be able to vote at the event $1 = 1 vote*
The couple that raises the most money will win the coveted Golden Eagle
Trophy!

Tickets are $10 for general admission and $30 for our VIP event, which
includes a meet and greet with our "celebrities"!

Tickets can be purchased by clicking here!
<http://tix5.centerstageticketing.com/sites/plainlocal/selectseats_ichart.php?chart_id=1&s_id=1&p_id=1>
or
call 330-491-3981

Don't miss these other great acts we have scheduled for 2015!

*Buddy Guy - Tuesday, April 21, 2015 8:00pm*
<http://tix5.centerstageticketing.com/sites/plainlocal/events.php>

The legendary Buddy Guy will appear at the GlenOak High School Theater on
Sunday, August 17 at 8pm. Purchase Tickets here
<http://tix5.centerstageticketing.com/sites/plainlocal/events.php> or by
calling 330-491-3981.

George "Buddy" Guy is an American blues guitarist and singer. He is an
exponent of the Chicago blues and has influenced blues-rock musicians such
as, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, and Stevie Ray Vaughan.  Guy released his
27th studio album "Rhythm & Blues" in July 2013. The album reached #1 on
the Blues Album chart.

$75 - Lower orchestra

$60 - Upper orchestra

$45- Balcony