[NEohioPAL] Looking for a male vocalist to sing the part of Rigoletto from the features films movie as a duet with me as I also sing The Melody Within in my recital on December 7th at 4:00pm at the Rabbit Run Community Arts Building in Madison, Ohio

Tina Heckman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 6 08:48:26 PST 2014

I need a male vocalist to sing with me at my recital. I've been taking
voice lessons for about a year and would like to be able to perform this
recital as a duet. I want the male vocalist to first sing The Curse. Now
this is the movie version not the famous opera. Then I want to sing The
Melody Within and we both sing our last parts of each song together. I take
voice lessons on Thursdays at 4:30pm. If your interested we could practice
there together with my voice teacher or if that time isn't good maybe we
can come up with another time.