[NEohioPAL] Models & Actresses

Donald Shingler via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 6 11:24:39 PST 2014

MODEL AND ACTRESS
Fashion Week Cleveland, which has been called the nation's third  largest fashion week after New York and Los Angeles, (Womens' Wear Daily), combines art, fashion,  and music.  We spend a great deal of time searching for talented models  who compliment our stylish events.  We are looking for seasoned  professionals and new talent.  Would you like to be a volunteer model  during Fashion Week Cleveland?  If so, please come to our  model call. Model Call
Saturday, November 15, 2014
12:00 noon
 Where to Go
5th Street Arcades
530  Euclid Avenue
Cleveland,  Ohio  44115
 What to Bring
Bring headshot, body shot, and a portfolio if possible.   Bring pumps (very important) to walk in.  This is not a try out.   This is an event that matches you with garments from a  particular designer's collection.  In this way, models will be  selected for a runway event.

Past Participants
Previous models have gone on to other endeavors as a;
	* model signed on by National Modeling Agencies

	* model at NY Fashion Week;

	* TV's "America's Next Top Model”

	* a participant/television appearances on Bravo TV's "So You Want to be a Supermodel”

	* Model in local tv and radio commercials
To be sure; there are no guarantees for success at Cleveland Fashion Week, or anywhere else in life, this is surely a great event in which to model in.  Oh…  it is just plain fun too.  So get out on the catwalk!

Information and Updates
Follow www.facebook.com/ClevelandFashionWeekfor the latest updates.
Contact Nicole Amato, Modeling Coordinator, for questions; namato at fashionweekcleveland.com