[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash - Something Dada - Sat Nov 29 - Beck Ctr

Vanitycrash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 26 09:13:27 PST 2014

Vanity Crash would like to thank all the wonderful people we have had the
pleasure to entertain and make friends with this past year. Your claps,
cheers, words and love are our fuel to keep creating. We wish you and yours
a magical holiday season.

We are winding up the year with one more performance this Saturday, November
29 where Vanity Crash will be the musical guests at Something Dada Improv
Comedy at the Beck Center in Lakewood. We are grateful to Aaron Patterson
and everyone at Something Dada for giving us the opportunity to be part of
their fun shows over the last few years. I think this might be our sixth
appearance.

But don’t come just to see us, though we are a lovely bunch, come to get a
good belly laugh to shake off some added poundage from Thanksgiving dinner.
And being improv comedy, every show is unique.

Helping out Vanity Crash this night will be the marvelous Miss Melvis on
guitar and the Chromes’s Brian Hager on bass.

Vanity Crash makes a great gift for this holiday season. Get our latest
release, Rock N Roll Junkie, one of our warm hoodies, a sporty t-shirt, shot
glasses, and more. Go here to order early:
https://mkt.com/vanity-crash

Request our single, "She's Not There" at the follow fine radio stations:
WCSB - (216) 687-3515
WRUW - (216) 368-2208
WJCU - (216) 397-4438
WBWC - (440) 826-STING (7846)

Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!
https://www.facebook.com/events/377661565733750
Something Dada with musical guests Vanity Crash
Saturday, November 29, 7:30pm doors; 8:00pm show
The Beck Center
17801 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood 44107 - (216)521-2540
All ages - $12
Get tickets at:
http://sa1.seatadvisor.com/sabo/servlets/EventSearch?presenter=BECKCENTER
http://www.vanitycrash.com/