[NEohioPAL] Canal Fulton Players- Twelve Angry Men Auditions on January 4-5, 2015

David Van Gaasbeek via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Dec 29 13:03:29 PST 2014

The Canal Fulton Players will be holding auditions for Twelve Angry Men by Reginald Rose on Sunday, January 4, 2015 and Monday, January 5, 2015 at 7:00 pm each night at Community Connections, 2381 Locust Street, Canal Fulton, Ohio.  David Van Gaasbeek will be directing the play.

These are open auditions.  Obviously, we will need at least twelve actors ages 21-70.  Be prepared to read from the script.  If you need directions to Community Connections, please call David Van Gaasbeek at 330-494-1022 during the weekdays and 330-854-4387 during the evening hours and weekends.

The performances are at the SALT Box Ministries Theatre, 408 West Market Street, Canal Fulton, Ohio on February 27-March 1 and March 6-8.  There may be one extra performance later in March and I will be posting that later.  Rehearsals are Monday through Thursday 7:30 to 10:00 pm.  On February 16 onward, Sunday through Thursday 7:30 to 10:00 pm.

Any other questions, please call David Van Gaasbeek at the numbers above.