[NEohioPAL] 2014 CJN Theater Critic's Awards

Bob Abelman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jan 1 12:42:47 PST 2015

2014 CJN Theater Critic's Awards

Bob Abelman

Cleveland Jewish News, The News Herald, The Morning Journal

Member, International Association of Theatre Critics & Cleveland Critic's Circle

Every year, local professional theater companies devote themselves to putting on the best shows possible. Although some companies have deeper pockets, more Actors' Equity contracts or a grander facility than others, talent makes itself known and creativity always rises to the surface no matter the pay scale and no matter the palace.

The CJN wishes to recognize excellent productions and performances from the past year.  As reflected in the breadth of this year's award recipients, it is clear that there is no shortage of either across our many local stages.

For a complete list of the award recipients and a description of their superb work, go to:

http://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/features/article_6cf20e44-91e5-11e4-bcb7-0bb32d1d3edb.html#.VKWoWwANsvc.facebook

Congratulations to all those recognized and to all those others who have delivered wonderful work that enriched our lives and made Cleveland a go-to destination for the performing arts.