[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Saint Ignatius High School's spring musical, YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jan 4 10:24:26 PST 2015

All area female high school students are invited to audition for
 Saint Ignatius High School's production of

YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN

A mandatory call-out meeting is being held at 4:00 on January 7th in the Thomas Room of our Breen Center for anyone interested in auditioning or working on one of the production crews.

Auditions will be held on January 13,14, and 15 at 4:00 in our chorus room.

Performance dates are : April 24, 25 and May 1, 2, and 3.