[NEohioPAL] Needing musicians for upcoming play in Willoughby Hills

Kristen Johnson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Feb 10 13:22:01 PST 2015

 I am looking for musicians for my production of The Wiz the dates of April 30th, May 1st, and May 2nd.
Needing the following instrumentation:GuitarFlute, PiccoloClarinet, Alto Sax, Tenor SaxBaritone SaxTrumpet 1, 2, and 3Trombone 1, and 2HornPercussion
Please let me know if you are available and willing to volunteer your time for this production.  The show will be in Willoughby Hills at a school off the intersection of Rt 91, and Rt 6.
Thank you, Kristen330-569-8421