[NEohioPAL] Ballet Magnificat! at Olmsted Performing Arts

Brandon Smith via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Mar 2 14:49:57 PST 2015

*Ballet Magnificat returns to OPA!*

The Ballet Magnificat Omega Company will be coming to OPA on to present
their newest production* Face to Face* on Sunday, March 8th at 7:00pm*. *
*Face to Face* is a contemporary story of envy, intrigue and triumph, this
production takes the audience behind the scenes of a ballet company to
discover timeless truths that are applicable for people of all ages.
This beautiful story of redemption includes excerpts from the classical
ballet Don Quixote and the powerful biblical account of the sinful woman.

Ticket Prices:
Orchestra A- $25
Orchestra B- $20
*Our Group Sales department is offering a group discount of $3/ticket for
groups of 10 or more.*

Tickets can be purchased through the OPA website,
http://www.olmstedperformingarts.com or by calling (440) 235-6722.

Contact our Group Sales Manager, Brandon Smith at
brandon.smith at olmstedperformingarts.com for your group tickets!

*Master Class with Ballet Magnificat!*
The dancers of Ballet Magnificat! will be hosting a Master Class on Monday,
March 9th from 4:30pm - 8:30pm.

*Level 1: ages, 6–12*: Ballet Technique (4:30-5:45 p.m.)
             Jazz (5:50-7:05 p.m.)
                      Variations (7:10-8:30 p.m.)
  *Level 2: ages, 13+*: Ballet Technique (4:30-5:45 p.m.)
                       Variations (5:50-7:05 p.m.)
                Jazz (7:10-8:30 p.m.)

Register for the master classes at http://www.olmstedperformingarts.com
Price: $45/student