[NEohioPAL] Non-Profit Board Membership

info@artisticbydesigncenter.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 11 07:03:00 PDT 2015

Artistic By Design Center, Inc. is a non- profit performing and visual arts center located in Euclid, Ohio. We offer piano, vocal and drum lessons as well as exhibit space for painters, photographers, sculptors, etc. Our mission is to provide an environment that allows the arts to be explored, honed and exhibited under the direction and guidance of qualified instructors and mentors.

I am looking for energetic individuals who are passionate about the arts, project oriented with fund raising experience to become members of our existing Board. If that's you, please contact me, Diane Winfree at 216.375.8321. Visit our website at www.artisticbydesigncenter.com.

Sent from my iPhone