[NEohioPAL] Building a Cinema Industry in Northeast Ohio

Jennifer Plass via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 11 08:14:17 PDT 2015

Hello NEOPal members,
Want more work in films, television and web series? So do we! Help us build a Cinema Industry in Northeast Ohio. See our blog for details:https://prelude2cinema.wordpress.com/…/lets-build-a-cinema…/Let's Build a Cinema Industry TogetherImagine having more opportunities to work in movies, television, or web series without having to uproot yourself/your family searching for jobs? How does having a viable career in the cinema indust...PRELUDE2CINEMA.WORDPRESS.COM