[NEohioPAL] Master's Summer Program offered for Serious Minded Teens who act, sing and write

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Apr 7 08:27:48 PDT 2015

Beachwood TheaterCamp’s  Master’s Program still has a few openings.  Master’sstudents grades 9 - 11 assist our instructors in teaching Vocal Performance,Dance, Acting, Improv & Crafts along with participating in our all campproduction, “This Is Your Summer, Charlie Brown”.

 Master Studentswill also have workshops taught by local NE Ohio theater professionals alongwith their own "Night at the Improv" performance additionally  composingan original musical based on an anti-bullying theme  (to betoured next fall.)   If you like to create powerful drama andenjoy writing music – this master program is a must for you!   CommunityService Hours will also be earned!
 Only $375 for 6weeks or $325. For residents.
Beginning June 15 – July24

For more informationcontact Jill Koslen-Freireich
216-595-3734