[NEohioPAL] MUSIC LESSONS-Guitar, Bass & Banjo

dan shramo via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Apr 7 08:59:22 PDT 2015

So, in the immortal words of The Colonel Bruce Hampton, "Some folks aren't good enough to be humble." Seeing as rent is due every month with no sign of stopping, this certainly applies. I know a whole lot of you folks out there have instruments, Guitars, Banjos, Basses particularly, that you want to play. You yearn to play, they are calling you from the closet, begging you to open up the case and make sweet sounds with them. But, you're at an impasse. There's something that's just blocking you from making the exact sounds you're hearing in your mind. Well, that probably won't ever change. If you're lucky. BUT I am 100% certain that I CAN help to show you some things you've never thought possible, guide you with any questions you have, and help to get you closer to being able to create the sounds you're hearing in you're head. In fact, I guarantee it, hit me up, come on over and hang out with me in my studio for a half hour or so and see. If it isn't useful to you, no harm no foul. If it is, and it will be, you just found yourself a teacher. Let's fill the world with better music. I can think of fewer things that are more important to the health and well being of this race of humanity we live in. I've never met anyone whose life wasn't enhanced in a positive way by picking up music, help me to help you help yourself. Let's do this. Or if you don't want to travel, let's Skype.You have the money, put aside 5 bucks a day. There's the money. Silly money.

Dan Shramoshramo at yahoo.com216-269-8203