[NEohioPAL] Sets available for free after May 2nd, 2015

Kristen Johnson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 15 15:33:33 PDT 2015

 Dear friends, If anyone is interested, I will have items from our sets for The Wiz available for free if you can come and pick it up after our performance on Saturday May 2nd.  Some available items that can be taken are Evilene's throne, OZ centerpiece, some 4x8 panels, and possibly many more items.  If you are interested in picking these items up, they must be gone Saturday after our show as all pieces will be removed, destroyed or taken away before Sunday for church services.  If any questions please feel free to contact me at 330-569-8421. Thank you,
Kristen