[NEohioPAL] Professionanl Headshot photographer in town from June 1st to July 30th/Henleonphotography.com

Jason Kaufman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 15 16:27:46 PDT 2015

In town from June 1st until end of July-2015.  I am booking headshot sessions for a limited time in the summer in both a studio and natural light environment.
We all have heard that the headshot is our calling card.  It is the initial introduction to industry professionals who can either cast us or get us in the door for the audition.
The headshot should be you on your best day.
My clients are working in Cleveland, NYC, Dayton,Cincinnati and Los Angeles.
Please see my portfolio at:
henleonphotography.com

 and if you are interested please contact me through the website contact form. Please ask any questions concerning rates or sessions that you cannot find on the site.
Serious inquiries only.
Thank you,