[NEohioPAL] Casting Notice: Feature Film; shooting in June in NE Ohio; paid positions

Lori Trierweiler via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Apr 17 09:08:17 PDT 2015

Looking for acting reels and/or video auditions for the following characters:

"Dr. John Matani," male, lead (40s-50s)
An extremely intellectual psychiatrist, stoic and intense, with tremendous charisma and magnetism, multilayered, passionate, with a potential for violence and evil if crossed.

"Anna," female, lead (20s)
A patient recently released from a mental ward, haunted by religious visions. Anna is intelligent, introspective, sexy and often ironic. The quintessential "final female."

"Victoria," female, featured, (60s-70s)
Doting, bubbly and pleasant, but with a secret, dark intent, Victoria is ostensibly a dressmaker, but plays a macabre roll in the secret plot against our protagonist.

"Thomas," male, featured, (30s)
The quintessential heroic Prince Charming. Well-meaning, good-llooking, and earnest. He comes in to save the day in the end.

Please send head shots and links to acting reels, or write to request sides, for which you will create a video audition. Based on that you will be invited for an in-person audition. We are hoping to cast as many roles locally as possible, so preference will be given to locals.

Thanks and good luck.