[NEohioPAL] Casting an episode role for my web series

Brian Walker via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Apr 17 09:04:06 PDT 2015

CASTING CALL for my web series PInheads.
This is for a single episode spot on my web series Pinheads.
Episode synopsis: Steven hires a call girl for Charlie and socially inept Charlie doesn't know what to do with her.
Details:
Role: Jasmine, the call-girl
Who: Actress MUST be at least 18 years of age. This is going on my Youtube page so the role will call for PG-13 interactions (no nudity)
Open to all races
Where: Northeast Ohio - Akron/Barberton area
When: Within a few weeks, one maybe two nights of filming
Compensation: Unpaid, but you'll get IMDB credit
How: Interested parties can contact me on Facebook or e-mail me at adecourv at gmail.comBecause this is a single part, all auditions will be online. I'll give interested parties more details.
I'll provide the sides and because it's a single role, I'm holding online auditions. I'm setting the end of the month as an unofficial deadline.
(PS - There will be auditions for other parts, I just need to cast this one to get the ball rolling.)
For more information on the series, check out the fan page: Pinheads