[NEohioPAL] Head Shots with results

Joe Miheli via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Apr 17 09:03:26 PDT 2015

Is it time to get your head shots updated, or to add a new look to your portfolio. I am an award winning, and published photographer. My head shot of Peter Lawson Jones appears in Backstage Magazine. My photographs of author Deanna Adams appear on the book  jackets of two of her recent novels. If you are looking to get results, choose award winning photographer ( third place winner in Lake Erie Living Magazine, people category, March 2012 edition. My images are first rate, and my fees are very reasonable. visit my site joseph-miheli.artistwebsites.com then give me a shout. springtime is a great time to get those outdoors shots. I am looking forward to being of service to you. Peace, Love, and Devotion