[NEohioPAL] The Musical of Musicals (The Musical)!

Lisa Carter via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Apr 18 05:09:32 PDT 2015

Join Olde Towne Hall Theatre in celebrating their 35th season with “The
Musicals of Musicals (The Musical)!”  Written by Eric Rockwell and Joanne
Bogart, this hysterical musical comedy is played out in 5 acts; one
depicting a similar theme in a dissimilar fashion!

Director Dave MacKeigan shares his vision of this toe-tapping extravaganza.
It is taken from parodies and references to Rodgers & Hammerstein musicals,
to Stephen Sondheim, Jerry Herman, Andrew Lloyd Webber, and Kander and Ebb.

They all have the same problem, “I can’t pay the rent!”

In the finale, the cast concludes the show by singing, “Done,” a parody of
the song, “One,” from the musical, “A Chorus Line.”

Performances are April 24 & 25; May 1, 2, 3, 8, & 9. All performances begin
at 7:30 except for May 3rd, which is at 3 p.m.

Please call ahead for reservations (440) 327-2909.  Tickets are $15 for
adults and $12 for Seniors/Children. Our address is 36119 Center Ridge
Road, North Ridgeville, Ohio   44039.
*Lisa L. Carter*
elprofecarter at gmail.com