[NEohioPAL] Summer Theatre Camp in Strongsville

Ted via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Apr 19 18:41:14 PDT 2015

The Fun continues!
What?
A theatre camp that has it ALL? Join SCYT this summer for a
comprehensive theatre education experience!

SCYT returns this summer with the usual fun, games, friendships and
laughter, PLUS an opportunity to to deconstruct and rewrite a classic
folktale for a performance that will be all your own!

YOU WILL:

PLAY a huge variety of theatre games emphasizing voice, movement and
character
creation;

MOVE indoors and out, in games and theatre activities meant to encourage
your confidence and creativity;

WRITE a collaborative piece for performance, based on a classic folktale;

PERFORM in the piece you wrote;

CREATE your own masks, and help design costumes and set pieces!

Registration:To register, kindly go to
http://StrongsvilleCommunityTheatre.com/YouthTheatre.htm
<http://StrongsvilleCommunityTheatre.com/YouthTheatre.htm> for more
information including a link to print our registration form.  Please
return the /_Registration,Permission and Policy Form_/ and /_Medical
form_/ with anonrefundable $50 deposit. Registrations will be filled on
a first-come, first-serve basis until camp is filled orJune 20,
whichever comes first. We expect the camp to fill, so early enrollment
is encouraged ! The tuition balance is due on the first day of camp.

Questions? Please contact Leslie Moder at jlmoder at wowway.com
<mailto:jlmoder at wowway.com>